Music Time! of Milford offers Music Together® family classes for children ages 0-5 years with a parent or caregiver. Classes meet once a week for 45 minutes and are offered in 10 week sessions.
Every class features songs, chants, rhythm and tonal play, movement games, and instrument play. Adults are encouraged to play and sing along with their children. Tuition includes a CD and songbook to take home and play throughout the week.
We currently hold classes at The SHAC (Suzanne Haskew Arts Center) in downtown Milford. Click the "Registration" tab from the top menu to register for class.
A Music Together® Family class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of young children
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment – regardless of their own musical abilities
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!