September 10 - November 17
Mixed-age classes meet once per week for 45 minutes. Our Fall session is 10 weeks.
During the Fall session each family will receive a songbook and CD containing all 25 songs we will learn in class. These 10 week sessions are a great way to bond with your child, form a meaningful "musical community" with the other parents and children in class, and to create a strong musical foundation for your child. The Music Together® curriculum is developmentally appropriate for ages 0-5. Music Together understands that ALL children are musical and that music learning supports ALL learning. Come PLAY and LEARN with us!
Tuition includes 1 CD, a family songbook, a "Music and Your Child" guide for new families, plus an access code to download music and activities
First Child - $185
Second Child - $95
Third Child - FREE
Siblings 12 months and younger - FREE
- Family Class A | Mon. 10:00-10:45 | Milford | Ms. Amy
- Family Class B | Mon. 11:00-11:45 | Milford | Ms. Amy
- Family Class C | Tues. 10:00-10:45 | Brighton | Ms. Christine
- Family Class D | Tues. 11:00-11:45 | Brighton | Ms. Christine
- Family Class E | Tues. 10:00-10:45 | Milford | Ms. Annie
- Family Class F | Tues. 11:00-11:45 | Milford | Ms. Annie
- Family Class G | Tues. 1:00-1:45 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class H | Wed. 10:30-11:15 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class I | Wed. 11:30-12:15 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class J | Wed. 6:00-6:45pm | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Generations Class K | Thur. 9:45-10:30 | American House in Milford | Ms. Mandy
Click HERE to learn more about our Generations Class
- Family Class L | Thur. 11:15-12:00 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class M | Fri. 10:00-10:45 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class N | Fri. 11:00-11:45 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class O | Sat. 9:30-10:15 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
- Family Class P | Sat. 10:30-11:15 | Milford | Ms. Mandy
Is the class you prefer already closed? Click HERE to be added to a WAIT LIST.
Cancellation Policy – Should you need to cancel before the first day of class, your tuition will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. No tuition refunds will be given after the second week of class. If a class is missed you may make it up by attending a class from another section, per approval by the center director.