December Mini Session
November 27 - December 15
Mixed-age classes meet once per week for 45 minutes.
Our mini session is 3 weeks long.
If you haven't tried Music Time, this is a great opportunity to check out our classes. Our early childhood music classes are a great way to bond with your child, form a meaningful "musical community" with the other parents and children in class, and to create a strong musical foundation for your child. Come PLAY and LEARN with us!
First Child - $45
Second Child - $20
Third Child - FREE
Siblings 12 months and younger - FREE
- Monday 10:00-10:45 | BRIGHTON | Nov 27 - Dec 11
- Monday 11:30-12:15 | The SHAC | Nov 27 - Dec 11
- Tuesday 9:45-10:30 | BRIGHTON | Nov 28 - Dec 12
- Tuesday 11:15-12:00 | The SHAC | Nov 28 - Dec 12
- Wednesday 9:45-10:30 | The SHAC | Nov 29 - Dec 13
- Wednesday 11:00-11:45 | The SHAC | Nov 29 - Dec 13
- Wednesday 6:15-7:00pm | The SHAC | Nov 29 - Dec 13
- Thursday 9:45-10:30 | Generations Class @ AMERICAN HOUSE | Nov 30 - Dec 14
- Thursday 11:00-11:45 | The SHAC | Nov 30 - Dec 14
- Saturday 9:30-10:15 | The SHAC | Dec 2 - Dec 16
Is the class you prefer already closed?
Click HERE to be added to a wait list.
Registration - Classes in Milford AND Brighton!
Cancellation Policy – Should you need to cancel before the first day of class, your tuition will be refunded less a $10 cancellation fee. No tuition refunds will be given after the first week of class. If a class is missed you may make it up by attending a class from another section, per approval by the center director.