September 11 - November 17
Mixed-age classes meet once per week for 45 minutes. Our Fall session is 10 weeks.
During the Fall session each family will receive a songbook and CD containing all 25 songs we will learn in class. These 10 week sessions are a great way to bond with your child, form a meaningful "musical community" with the other parents and children in class, and to create a strong musical foundation for your child. The Music Together® curriculum is developmentally appropriate for ages 0-5. Music Together together understands that ALL children are musical and that music learning supports ALL learning. Come PLAY and LEARN with us!
The SHAC | 125 S. Main Street, Milford, MI 48381
American House | 700 Napa Valley Drive, Milford, MI 48381
Tuition includes 2 CDs, a family songbook, a DVD guide for new families, plus an access code to download music and activities
First Child - $180
Second Child - $90
Third Child - FREE
Siblings 12 months and younger - FREE
- Family Class A - FULL | Tuesday 10:00-10:45 | The SHAC
- Family Class B - FULL | Tuesday 11:00-11:45 | The SHAC
- Family Class C - FULL | Wednesday 9:45-10:30 | The SHAC
- Family Class D - FULL | Wednesday 11:00-11:45 | The SHAC
- Family Class E - FULL | Wednesday 6:15pm-7:00pm | The SHAC
- Family Class F - Thursday 9:45-10:30 | American House, Milford | Sept 14-Nov 16
Click HERE to learn more about our Generations Class
- Family Class G - FULL | Thursday 11:00-11:45 | The SHAC
Is the class you prefer already closed? Click HERE to be added to a wait list.
We look forward to making MUSIC TOGETHER® with you!
Cancellation Policy – Should you need to cancel before the first day of class, your tuition will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. No tuition refunds will be given after the second week of class. If a class is missed you may make it up by attending a class from another section, per approval by the center director.