April 9 - June 15
Mixed-age classes meet once per week for 45 minutes. Our Spring session is 10 weeks.
During the Spring session each family will receive a songbook and CD containing all 25 songs we will learn in class. These 10 week sessions are a great way to bond with your child, form a meaningful "musical community" with the other parents and children in class, and to create a strong musical foundation for your child. The Music Together® curriculum is developmentally appropriate for ages 0-5. Music Together understands that ALL children are musical and that music learning supports ALL learning. Come PLAY and LEARN with us!
Tuition includes 2 CDs, a family songbook, a "Music and Your Child" guide for new families, plus an access code to download music and activities
First Child - $180
Second Child - $90
Third Child - FREE
Siblings 12 months and younger - FREE
- Family Class A | Monday 10:00-10:45 | SFTA in Brighton (FULL)
- Family Class B | Monday 11:00-11:45 | SFTA in Brighton
- Family Class C | Monday 3:00-3:45 | Milford
- Family Class D | Wednesday 10:00-10:45 | Milford (FULL)
- Family Class E | Wednesday 11:00-11:45| Milford (FULL)
- Family Class F | Wednesday 6:00-6:45pm | Milford (FULL)
- Generations Class G | Thursday 9:45-10:30 | American House in Milford
Click HERE to learn more about our Generations Class
- Family Class H | Thursday 11:00-11:45 | Milford (FULL)
- Family Class I | Friday 10:30-11:15 | Milford (FULL)
- Family Class J | Friday | 11:30-12:15 | Milford
- Family Class K | Saturday | 9:30-10:15 | Milford (FULL)
- Family Class L | Saturday | 10:30-11:15 | Milford (FULL)
Classes will NOT be held on Friday and Saturday, May 4 & 5 or Monday, May 28. These classes will continue for an additional week (June 18, 22, and 23)
Is the class you prefer already closed? Click HERE to be added to a WAIT LIST.
Cancellation Policy – Should you need to cancel before the first day of class, your tuition will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. No tuition refunds will be given after the second week of class. If a class is missed you may make it up by attending a class from another section, per approval by the center director.